Monday, November 10, 2008

My God is So Good *To Me*


Saturday, November 8, 2008


My parents 22nd anniversary was today. They're celebrating 22 years of life and love together. Today, I can honestly say that they are more in-love with one another than when they first began.

I've always cherished this about them and have determined, that come my time to marry, it will be with a man who will love me more and I him each and every year we're together just like how my parents share.


Saturday, November 8, 2008


I took a trip to the mountains with my Justin McConnell. We drove the loop and looked at the colors in the trees.... all the while listening to James Taylor, "How Sweet it is to be Loved By You". Then we drove on to Gatlinburg to ride the Trolley of Lights... it's a trolley that takes you through all of the Christmas lights in Gatlinburg.

After a much longer time on the trolley than we both would've thought :) Justin took me to a nice restraunt in Gatlinburg.. where we had Fettuchini Alfredo.

From there Justin drove me to a park, and under a gazebo that he had filled with lit candles... he pulled out his guitar and sang to me a song he wrote-- FOR ME!!!!

Then, much to my surprise out of his pocket comes a white box, he's on his knees... asking if I would be his wife.


So, ladies and gentlemen... soon, I will be Mrs. Justin McConnell!!!!!!!


I couldn't be more happy... I love this man so much!

6 comments:

Justin said...

I'm so happy and excited that you, my love, will be my wife. This is a dream come true, and I can't wait for that day to come.

MrsWendy said...

::smiling a mile::

Oh HAPPY DAY!! : )

Still Rejoicing....
"Aunt Wendy"

angelsdaddyisking said...

OMG! All that can come out of me is WAHHHHHHHHOHOHHHHHHHHAAAAAHO!!! Thank You two for the great examples of GODLY adults you are and have been.

Liz Overton said...

Yay!!! I'm soooo excited for you both!!! :) Congratulations!!!

Vickie said...

When the announcment came all I could do on the way hoome from Chruch was, oh dear what kind of beautiful dress will she wear, what colors will she use..sorry but you know me and clothes.LOLThere is nothing *MORE* beautiful than 2 Godly pure people in love with God's favor all over them!!I am so excited for you both, and what a wonderful God kissed life you will have. I jsut cant say enough of the example you and Justin have set and will continue to set for young people everywhere. What a testimony you both have (the best)pure hearts, untouched by this world, there is not one better!I can't say Hannah how much I love you and what you mean to me!!May God's best and richest blessings be to you and Justin and ....your childrenLove Vickie E

Hannah Nichole Atchley said...

Thank you so very much Vickie :)
And, yes... I'm VERY EXCITED about the dress and colors- you know, I know where you're coming from lol!
I love you so much!