Wednesday, February 18, 2009

86 Days and Counting


Time surely does fly by when the mind is set on the extraordinary things that are to come.

I am exstatic to say, that in 86 days and counting I will be Mrs. Hannah McConnell; and things are coming along almost perfectly.
As of yet, I am still searching for a job, however, the Lord has been sustaining me. Just when I felt I hit the bottom He was faithful to refresh my joy and almost even more so, my expectation/hope. My future ... my ability to be Mrs. McConnell is not going to rise or fall with my current job situation or any of the impending circumstances that my or have arisen... the only thing that can affect my future in that way... would be My Savior Jesus.
My Father has plans to "prosper (me) and not to harm (me). Plans for a hope and a future."

It occured to me just last night the reasons for my circumstances. It would seem that the trials point towards a "difficult marriage" -- maybe even bad timing for it all. I say rather, that the exact opposite is happening. You see, the test is pinpointed in the exact area that God has called us to. And thus, we will stand up to the test and "pass" with flying colors because our calling is to be together in order to walk in the ultimate calling that God has placed on Justin's life and in effect my own beginning May 15th.

This may not be the best post, it could be broken and hard to read.... you'll have to forgive me; I'm light as a feather and overwhelmed at God's faithfulness to me just now and I had to share it in as little time as possible:)

Thanks for listening.

4 comments:

Justin said...

I can't wait either my love; pretty soon you're stuck with me, and there won't be any turning back! Lucky me :)

I love you,

Jonathan Trentham said...

Thanks for posting this, Hannah. I really needed to hear this testimony today. I am truly feeling pressed on all sides, and like failure is a sure thing. But God keeps telling me not to worry, and all is in His hands.

Thank you Lord, that you will NEVER forsake me!

Hannah Nichole Atchley said...

It's the truth, for ever and in all things God is in controll. Even when it is beyond our comprehension

Unknown said...

You will . . . for sure . . . never, ever find the end or the bottom or the limits of the faithfulness of God. He sustains you now. He will sustain you forever. Isn't it absolutely wonderful?