Saturday, October 3, 2009

Glimpses Into a Life Infused with Grace

The Lord has been good to my husband and I. He's provided for us (above and far beyond) in every aspect of our lives. He's given us our relationship, family, friends and a beautiful home! God's grace gets me through daily allowing me to be driven by faith and not by my circumstances whether they be good... or bad. May my home ever be a reflection of His never ending, always abounding grace towards my husband and I!
My living room! Please excuse any mess, it's late and company just left!
My fireplace and Harvest Mantle

By bed :) Thank you Uncle Doug and Aunt Wendy!!!


My lovely dining room, kitchen, etc... and... my coach purse from my handsome husband :)



Justin's office


Some apples I bought today to bake an apple pie (hopefully tomorrow) displayed in my lovely bowl from Aunt Wendy!


My spice rack - one of the best things ever!!- I like my food to be infused with different spices!


My fireplace (the fire is dying)

I apologize that the pictures aren't as clear... however, I wanted you to have a glimpse of my home in the moment. It's nearly midnight and my husband is due to be home any moment from work. Welcome my friends to my life.... where circumstances aren't always easy but grace, love and hope abounds endlessly!



























2 comments:

MrsWendy said...

Love it Hannah! :-) Your home is *lovely*!! And I love the song you have on here....it is one of my new favorites! Love you so much, Aunt Wendy

Hannah Nichole Atchley said...

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...the peace of God that is in your home "comes through" in the pictures. Good job, daughter.

Go in the grace of God!