Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Breathless

Wow, in just about an hour I can officially say that my wedding is tomorrow. Amazing!

A myriad of emotions are surging through me right now, and I am at a loss as to how to express them... however, I am going to try.

First of all, I am thankful for the man that God has placed in my life to be my husband. Justin is far better than I could have ever found for myself. I am ecstatic about beginning a life with him :)

Second, oh how I love, and how deeply I will miss my family and this home. They've been a rock for me in my life, and my love for them goes so deep, I know not how to express it. Marriage is a bittersweet event. I will not loose my family, however, our times together will look drastically different, esp. considering the fact that I haven't even moved out of this home yet. It is the one home I've known... well, pretty much since I can remember. I am sorely going to miss it while I love the new season of my life with Justin. JUST KNOW!!!! You can't get me to stay away from my family; several visits, etc, etc, etc, will be necessary!!!!

Third, what is a wedding without a Harvest Family?! If I were to sit down and count the hours that loving Harvest members have poured into my wedding, and the sacrifice that they've embraced on my behalf... I would soon be stumped. Wendy Cantrell has taken on the reception to end all receptions! The Bower Family has offered their BEAUTIFUL property along with the most beautiful barn you ever will see. The Damrons have cooked meals, and Christina is doing my hair.... Several people have taken me out, offered their time, gone out of their way to help me.... I cannot mention them all... how can I ever do these good people justice?!

No comments: