Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sweet After-Thoughts/ Reflections









































My friends, I (Hannah McConnell) am officially back from my one week (blissful) honeymoon.






In reflection of the past few weeks, it is nearly entirely impossible to hold back the tears of thanksgiving. My God is so good to me. A whole church... my Harvest Church... pulled together to give me what has been dubbed a Fairy Tale Wedding! It was surreally perfect and beautiful! Then my Harvest Church sent my Justin and I on a surreally perfect Honeymoon! What can I say? Thanks is simply not enough.











Right now "Thank you" card after "Thank you" card is sitting in our bedroom being composed... There are soooo many to write.... That my friends.... is called blessing!











For now though, I must keep everything short,... however allow me to share just a few of the lovely pictures from my "Fairy Tale Wedding"




















3 comments:

MrsWendy said...

Love it Mrs. McConnell! : ) Thanks for sharing some pictures from your sweetly memorable wedding!

Love you dearly,
Aunt Wendy

Rachel said...

the pictures are great Hannah! I so wish we could have been there! you look so pretty! fill me in with life now. I will be in TN in about 3 weeks. . . . maybe sarah you and i can do coffee? see you girlies soon!

Unknown said...

Hey girl.... you are so beautiful. I am so happy for you and Justin. Love you lots. Peggy