Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Touch of Class

Some may think it's silly, or absurd... but most women will agree- the Coach purse is the epidomy of
class. It's been around for ages and has lasted (more than lasted, it's matured) for decades.

The classiest of women have carried a Coach purse... Audrey Hepburn (my favorite) carried one in fact.

Because of the "classic" very "classy" nature of this purse, I know my mother has relished the idea of one day owning one.

It's not a status symbol to her, it's the type of woman (esp. in days gone by) that carried a coach purse. *CLASSY*

So, with much research and online shopping, I was able to find a local seller of Coach purses.
This woman actually lives near where I work so, on my lunch break today, I stopped by to have a look.

On order as of today, is this Coach purse:

I bought it for the most "Classy" woman that I know: ) it just fits...


PS. who knows, I also have an obsession with purses... I may too come out with one in the future : )

2 comments:

Sheila Atchley said...

I still don't believe you. I'm still pinching myself. ME? Carry a Coach purse? That's just crazy...too good to be true. You had to have gotten an unbelievable deal...a bona-fide SECRET SOURCE! *grin*

Hannah Nichole Atchley said...

Yes, lol : ) I believe it was a God-thing... it MUST be wrong to spend $200 dollars on a purse... thus I did not.