Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blessings Upon You and Your Family


I would like to just take a moment to recognize someone who’s silently served (in a GREAT way) the body of Harvest Church for years. This person can be accurately defined as the body’s Prayer Warrior.


There have been many times there’s been a need, and this person steps up consistently to the plate. Anytime I’ve found myself in need of encouragement, I’ve received a letter in the mail reading exactly with what I needed to hear. Consistently this person will hear the voice of the Lord on behalf of someone else (probably- most likely- due to already having been in prayer for them) and they’ll act on it.


In a season of need, there’s been the perfect gift at my door, in a dry season, there’s been a note in my mailbox, in a desperate season, there’s been exactly what that season calls for placed in my hands… But, more than anything… in EVERY SEASON I can bank on having this person pray for me almost- if not- daily. That means more than anything to me…


I know for a fact, that this person is the hands and the feet of the church. This person sends up the prayers that I know God hears… and this person is the helper to our Pastor Tim and his wife Sheila in this way.
“This person” is none other than our very own, Jamie Hemphill!


Good morning Jamie!


I hope you have a great, big, beautiful day today and that on this day the Lord finds you blessed!
Thank you Jamie, for all you’ve done and for all you do. It’s more than you’ll ever know. I truly believe that your reward in heaven is going to be GREAT due to your service here in Harvest Church.


I love you!
PS. The photo is of Justin and I on vacation... you know why I use it :)

3 comments:

Justin said...

Amen amen! Bless her, Lord.

Sheila Atchley said...

Oh...my....heavens. Truer words could NOT have ever been spoken. Jamie has stepped in, and "stepped up" at critical points in my life.

Unknown said...

Yes, yes, YES! Jamie totally has had an absolute KNACK . . . or perhaps it is an ear to hear the Lord . . . for speaking LIFE into my heart at very key times. Gotta love that girl!