Thursday, October 2, 2008

Missing Photography


Today is lovely, the sky is perfect, the weather breath taking…. And I am longing to capture it with my camera.


It feels like it’s been eons since I’ve been able to take a camera out for the soul purpose of capturing what my eyes find to be beautiful, and it’s killing me.


So, my friends, after work today (which cannot come too soon with weather like this) I am off!!! Off to Sequoiah (sp?) Hills where I will click that shutter until my heart’s content… and you will see the fruit of this demeanor of mine, posted soon enough.


I hope you all will enjoy the photos that come as a result, but I guarantee you won’t enjoy it as much as I will.

Photos are captured moments for me.


My eyes are always searching for beauty… it’s in my nature.

My heart yearns for beautiful things… thus, taking a photo of what causes my heart to skip a beat, or to smile… satisfies me to no end.


My friends, fasten your seat belts and prepare (hopefully) for a barrage of photos yet to come, reflective of what makes my heart feel warm:)

3 comments:

Jonathan Trentham said...

Cant wait!

Liz Overton said...

I can't wait to see the beautiful pictures you'll have to share with us soon! You are a truly awesome photographer, Hannah!

Justin said...

And now I scroll up, and look at the pictures :P