Thursday, October 23, 2008

Good Days- The CCA Smokey Mountain Getaway

The Mountains
Our Little Friend (whom we met on the hayride)

Our Marrie Couple

Katherine's Friend from Lee:)
Our Men....
Thay-wah Bo- Jean
Michael, enjoying a hotdog

Mauk
Megan
Matt-a-Beany
Katherine- A.K.A. Kate

Katherine and her Lee friend

My Justin and Me: )

Our Beautiful Journalism Girl Liz

My handsome man, Justin
Precious Emily Prince
Always Smiling: Christina Damron

Emily Prince
Jonathan--- SMILING!!!
Mountains


3 comments:

Liz Overton said...

We must share a blogging brain wavelength or something...I just posted some of my pictures from the trip and was going to add more later! LOL! And this is not the first time I've posted something or been ready to post something, then hopped over to your blog to find you talking about the same thing! Too funny!

Hannah Nichole Atchley said...

Liz, that's hilarious!!!!!
Somehow though, I'm not terribly surprised.

Jonathan Trentham said...

I WASN'T SMILING!

i was gritting my teeth!