Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Moment to Celebrate Relationships

As most know, I'm am part of a fellowship of believers that mean the world to me. Pick anyone out of this gathering and you'll see they're a close friend, brother or sister of mine. We've all grown together over the years. Nothing proves more than years of many trying moments weathered through together... This, is the body of Harvest.
However, while I don't take them for granted even in the least. I would like to take a moment to honor a close friend of mine, who's weather many things with me outside the body of Harvest. It is rare to find such a friend... but, I have. She is near and very dear to my heart.




Ashley P. is a friend who's remained close, honest and dear through years of working together and then being far apart as she's gone away to college. She's now home *yippee* and I'm excited that we get to continue being close friends.





No comments: